Residents complain about youth, damaged property and pigeons

TOWER CITY – Tower City residents are asked to call ‘911’ when a ‘life threatening emergency’ exists. Other- wise, to contact police for any other emergency or rea- son, dial 570-628-3792.

According to the Schuylkill County Communication Center, when contacted either way, the information will be passed on to the Tower City police; or if the Tower City police are not on duty, to the State Police.

If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below. Call 570-682-9081 with questions. Online subscription is $49.00 per year. We will contact you regarding your payment options.

Existing Users Log In
New User Registration
*Required field