News

Family of five left homeless in Dornsife fire

By Mark Gilger mark_g@newsitem.com DORNSIFE — A family of five was left temporarily homeless Thursday morning when fire caused by a malfunctioning air conditioner damaged their home along Route 225.

If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below. Call 570-682-9081 with questions. Online subscription is $49.00 per year. We will contact you regarding your payment options.

Existing Users Log In
   
New User Registration
*Required field