2012 Fall Sports Leaders, All-Stars chosen
Font size: [A] [A] [A]
The Tri-Valley Athletic Association has announced the 2012 Fall Sports final stat leaders and All-Star information.
All information is for TVL games only.
Within The Citizen-Standard coverage area, two Halifax athletes are among those recognized as Most Valuable Players (MVP).
- Field Hockey MVP - Taylor Tompkins, Sr., Greenwood, scored 9 goals and had 2 assists for a total of 20 points as she led her team to a 10-0 record. In Taylor's four year career, she scored 13 goals had 15 assists for a total of 41 points.
- Girls Soccer MVP - Kayla Kelley, Jr., Halifax, scored 5 goals and 3 assists for a total of 13 points. In Kayla's three year career, she has scored 8 goals and has 6 assists for a total of 22 points.
- Boys Soccer MVP - Spencer Reinford, Sr., East Juniata, scored 10 goals and 4 assists for a total of 24 points although he played most of his time as a mid-back. He led a defense that allowed only 4 goal in 14 league game and a 14-0 record.
- Girls Volleyball MVP - Amber Coppula, Sr., Halifax, led the league in kills (44) and aces (26) and was second in service points (95) and fifth in digs (46) as she led her team to a 6-0 record.
- Golf MVP - Jeremy Pannebaker, Jr., East Juniata led the league with an 81.25 average score as led his team to a 12-0 record.